As a Volunteer Bridge student I, _________________________, agree to the
- Agree to attend Volunteer Bridge seminar once a month.
- Agree to meet with my transition coach three to five times a semester for individual coaching. I understand that if I cannot keep an appointment, I should contact my transition coach as soon as possible.
- Agree to take the College Success course at Pellissippi State Community College.
- Agree to meet with an academic advisor at the University of Tennessee before transferring to UT.
- Agree to meet milestones and obtain a 2.5 GPA and 30 credit hours at the end of the academic year.
- Agree to attend tutorial sessions as needed or referred by the UT Early Alert Program. Tutoring is recommended unless I maintain an A average in the course(s). I can attend tutoring at PSCC or UT.
- Understand that I am financially responsible for all tuition and fees for both UT and PSCC.
- Understand that information concerning my grades, attendance, and general progress in course work may be shared between both institutions. I understand that this information is private and confidential and will be used to assist the staff in helping me to succeed.
- I understand by joining the Volunteer Bridge program I must follow the student Code of Conduct for both UT and PSCC.
- Understand that my enrollment in the Volunteer Bridge program is contingent upon my full and cooperative participation. I understand further that dismissal from the program may result if I fail to fulfill the terms of this agreement.